Thursday, August 5, 2010

No, really, we ARE everywhere -- even at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico on the BP well cap.



Folks,

When I first posted the photo above I thought it might have been a photoshop. It was represented as a photo of a "We Are Everywhere" sticker on the capping stack containing BPs oil well. The more I looked at it, the more impressed I was with what I thought was a photoshop job. I'd never seen one that good before. You want to know why? Because it is real and NOT a photoshop.

I challenged the fellow who sent it to me and he replied:

No Sir, that is a true photo. Photoshop was used though to delete the overlays identifying the ROV that took the photo's. The sticker was placed on there before the stack went in the water and then the photo was taken on bottom as the chance came up. It is on the lower control panel of the 3 valve capping stack. We thought it would be neat if we could get away with it, and thought you might like it.
So, there you have it. We can add it to our collection of a Three Percent tab in Iraq:



And a Three Percent flag flying high over Afghanistan:



We really are everywhere.

I think I'll print this one out, autograph it, and send it to Bill Clinton. Maybe he'll see if he can get the crazed sex poodle Al Gore to dive down there and scrape it off.

Mike
III


23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome way to kill the buzz of his daughter's wedding.

parabarbarian said...

Excellent! My compliments to the perpetrator(s).

Anonymous said...

Can't get much deeper than that.
Got 'em up high in the air too.

Awesome!!

Alvie D. Zane said...

If Obama sees it, he'll probably have them remove it. The cap-that is. It would be no more outrageous than some of the other crap they've done during this spill.

Now if we could just get one of those on Nazi Pelosi's mouth.

oldfart said...

Outstanding, Mike! But I can't seem to find the file so I can print some out. Can you re-post it?

Mayberry said...

That's freakin' awesome!

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!

Defender said...

That's as cool as having one on the lunar lander at Tranquillity Base would have been. It could be there for just about eternity.

Defender said...

And how 'bout that $3 million Clinton wedding. And how 'bout those Obamas, on vacation in Spain in luxury hotels to the tune of $2,500 a night and celebrating the Kagan confirmation too. Life is good during Great Depression II.

Mike in KY said...

I laughed the laugh of one who has been shown a wondrous thing.

That's so cool.

John Robert Mallernee, KB3KWS, in Vernal, Utah said...

From what appears on my screen, there's supposed to be three (03) pictures.

But, the one in the middle, just above the picture of the helicopter, doesn't appear.

All I see is an icon indicating a picture is supposed to be there.

Dedicated_Dad said...

Old-Fart: Really?

Look ^^UP.

Right click,
"Save Image As..."

Enjoy!

DD

Dan III said...

Excellent and inspiring!

Anonymous said...

I can not see the sticker. Would someone tell where it is in the photo, please?

Luke (alias "Lines With Chrome") said...

Send Algore down there?

"Take care of THIS!" LOL!

Eric 'Scrote' Holder said...

TAYLOR - referring to Chelsea, you know why the poor girl is so pug-ugly?
'Cause her Mom is Hillary Clinton and her father is Janet Reno.

ALVIE - the MOST wondrous thing would be to chloroform the commie libtard of your choice then have the logo tattooed on his or her ass in a 4 by 5 format.

Anonymous said...

This is Great!!! JP on the Gulf

Anonymous said...

I finally found a III flag, while not the quality I relly want it works for now. Then it dawned on me, I have been a III since I was born and it's on my birth certificate too. How cool is that.
VETTOM III

Anonymous said...

Anon 6:57,
The III-per sticker you're looking for is just a little right of center of the photo, the dingy white patch on the green metal background.
Hope this helps.

B Woodman
III-per

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment, Woodman. I'm colorblind and some things just do not stand out at all.

Anonymous said...

I'd like to know where to get a Threeper Flag ? HELP !

DAN
III

Anonymous said...

Anon,
Glad I could help.

B Woodman
III-per

Blacksheep said...

I'm over a year late... But that's awesome!