Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Latest from Waldo: Big doings at the Concrete Asshole of the Universe -- Get together of all ATF SACs.

In time, Angleton's zeal and paranoia came to be regarded as counter-productive, if not destructive, for the CIA. In the wake of his departure, counter-intelligence efforts were undertaken with far less enthusiasm. Some believe this overcompensation responsible for oversights which allowed Aldrich Ames, Robert Hanssen, and many others to compromise the CIA, the FBI, and other agencies long after Angleton's resignation. Although the American intelligence community quickly bounced back from the embarrassments of the Church Committee, it found itself uncharacteristically incapable of policing itself after Angleton's departure. -- Wikipedia.
The latest report from Waldo, the patriotic Three Percenter intelligence agent on the Fifth Floor of ATF HQ in DC (aka "the Concrete Asshole of the Universe") covers many big changes happening there, only a few of which can now be revealed. The most interesting tidbit which we can now report is the pending big meeting of Special Agents in Charge.

Of course the latest DOJ decision giving the FBI the right to call the ball at bombing scenes has pissed a lot of street agents off, but the meeting will cover much more than mere jurisdictional poaching.

We will try to have a complete report on that afterward, because there's a better than average change that Waldo will be in the room when the new directives come down from on high. This will leave the counter-intelligent agents (and yes, I meant "counter-intelligent," not "counter-intelligence") of the Chief Counsel's Office chasing their tails once more in their desperate search to answer the question: "Where's Waldo?"

Here's a clue, Little Jimmy. It doesn't really matter who he is, you made him what he is today. Just like ole CPT R.A. Bear, you and your office's misdeeds created him, informed him and set him upon the path of avenging righteousness. Sorta like SA Jody Keeku did for me with the Olofson railroad job.

"Do you love it?
Do you hate it?
There it is,
The way you made it."
-- Frank Zappa, 1965.
Startin' to feel like James Jesus Angleton, Jimmy? Just a BIT paranoid?

You know, we ARE Everywhere.

Mike Vanderboegh
III

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not sure I follow your line of reasoning but just wanted to point out that Angleton was right. There were Soviet agents pretty much running all through the CIA.

Anonymous said...

I got news. Those Soviet agents were active in a whole hell of a lot more places. Their legacy lives on as I suspect do their agents. I wouldn't know where to begin the cleansing process, the penetration appears to be massive to the extent that they can protect their personnel from anything or anyone and without leaks.

Uncle Jaque said...

It wouldn't surprise me much if said Soviet Agents as well as AlQuida, Hammas, Hezbolla and PLA Agents (among other America hating entities) are not only running around through the CIA (and about any other gub'mint agency of significance) but RUNNING the bloody things.

Check "Muslim Mafia"; the Obummer Regime has infiltrated the entire machine with Muslim Moonsquats, few if any of whom have any affection for us "Infidels". Note how well the Jihaddis and Commies are working together of late. "Unholy Alliance" indeed!

Defender said...

When I read the recent expression of relief from a gun shop owner whose books had been found in compliance by ATF -- you'd have thought the governor had commuted his death sentence -- and then about Waldo, I thought two things. How far we have fallen, and whatever makes THEM sweat for a change.

Dennis308 said...

W W Woodward said...
Dennis 30,

Your mini essay is spot on. I think it is probably one of the most eloquent op-eds I've had the pleasure to read in quite some time.

I would like your permission to copy it verbatim and send it to the folks on my regular e-mail list.

Mike recommended that I contact you via this post.

"Will America Break Up?"

Mr.Woodward; sir I just saw your comment and I took the liberty to copy and paste. If you or ANYONE wishes to re-post ANY comment that make feel free to do so. Sometimes I ramble, because I am not a writer. I only ask that,

1. If you wish to credit my Rambling to me call me Dennis308 or simply as Dennis III Texas,I did´t type in the 8 and did not edit the name/url.
2. Don´t blame me for any reactions you get from the people you share with.
3. If mike still has my E-Mail address he can share it you or you can ask him to forward me yours. But I don´t wish to have mine made public.

Dennis
III
Texas

PS Mike I hope that you don´t mind my communicating here on your blog and will not make a habit.
Thank you for all that you do.

john said...

Apologies Mike for using your comment as a board but I too would like to read the Dennis III (308) comment and seem to have missed it could you republish it?

Goodcomdeadcom said...

Greetings, and God bless.

I think Angleton was right too. He was correct to take the defector Anatoliy Golitsyn seriously. I take him seriously. I've read the books he wrote after it became apparent to him that the the CIA wouldn't take him seriously. The first was "New Lies for Old" from 1984. The second was "The Perestroika Deception", from 1995.

The Soviet Union is a bigger threat to us now than it ever was before its "collapse" and, quit independently I think, what American liberals have been doing to this nation in the mean time has only served to render us that much more vulnerable. These books are a masters degree level analysis of the nuts and bolts details of what has to be the most ambitious strategic deception operation in the history of the planet.

Both are available at Amazon, and some of the used copies of "New Lies for Old" are pretty cheap.

Thanks.

Goodcomdeadcom said...

Greetings, and God bless.

I think Angleton was right too. He was correct to take the defector Anatoliy Golitsyn seriously. I take him seriously. I've read the books he wrote after it became apparent to him that the the CIA wouldn't take him seriously. The first was "New Lies for Old" from 1984. The second was "The Perestroika Deception", from 1995.

The Soviet Union is a bigger threat to us now than it ever was before its "collapse" and, quit independently I think, what American liberals have been doing to this nation in the mean time has only served to render us that much more vulnerable. These books are a masters degree level analysis of the nuts and bolts details of what has to be the most ambitious strategic deception operation in the history of the planet.

Both are available at Amazon, and some of the used copies of "New Lies for Old" are pretty cheap. Please read.

Thanks.