Wednesday, June 17, 2015

NBC affiliate asks the question: What do you think about the Yakima Arms Expo?

"Yakima Arms Expo scheduled for this weekend and they're saying they won't have background checks, and no paperwork if you want to buy a gun. What do you all think about this?"
My response?
What do I think? I'll be there and I'm flying in from Alabama. The mystery is WILL THE MEDIA BE THERE? Will YOU be there? You folks have been doing your darnedest to ignore the nationwide armed civil disobedience movement that has nullified with noncompliance the anti-firearm laws passed since Sandy Hook in CT, NY, MD, CO, WA and now OR. And the authorities don't know whether to defecate or go blind. They don't dare enforce their unconstitutional laws because they might get shot. Nothing like this has happened since the Deacons for Defense and Justice during the civil rights movement in the South in the 60s and you benighted Mandarins of the Press can't be bothered to report it. Come on down, unless you're doing something really important like covering Mrs. Bumfuzzle's cat caught up in a tree.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike, Perhaps NBC will send Brian Jennings to report on the Expo. That way they can cover their behinds and blame Jennings....

You are in my prayers for a safe, successful, and UNEVENTFUL trip - with no flight delays!!

Jackie

Anonymous said...

Sorry Mike V,
Got a mass shooting of blacks by a WHITE GUY to address, so we wont be able to attend....

signed,
THE Media.

skybill said...

Hi Mike
A Hearty "Right On" From the "Heart of DIXIE!!!" Very well said and so True!!
Got Gunz.....OUTLAW!!??,
III%,
skybill-out

Unknown said...

There are some comments I'd like to address, but I refuse to join facebook.
There will be at least one FFL holder there and I hope a lot more.
We will be there in our two vendor sites. I like to have elbow room.
Hope to see you there Mr. Vanderboegh, although I do hear you are gonna be busy.

GW CWG

Anonymous said...

It'd cost me $300 in gas money merely to attend, nevermind a campsite and nevermind food, so I have come to the grudging conclusion that I'll be staying home this weekend. I will, however, be tossing some dough in this site's pot to make me feel better... and hoping someone will report on the event with vidcam in hand. Especially some of the seminars.