Monday, February 10, 2014

Exhausted.

Sorry, folks, but the weekend has left me spent, in about every definition of that term. For you Monday to Friday readers, I'd like to draw your attention to my letter to the Russian Embassy regarding Mike Lawlor. I had fun with that one.
I will have some sort of definitive answer on the car damage today. I was never able to get to the leaky clothes washer problem. Managed to fix the turkey cooker, though, and finished melting the lead wheel weights. This, of course, was the least important task.
Anyway, I'll try to have more later. It seems I now owe Mike Lawlor at least two more open letters, given some new material that a Connecticut journalist forwarded to me. As always, please keep me in your prayers.

1 comment:

CzarChasm said...

Even though I don't post much, I have been reading here for at least three years (I think a bit longer actually), and you have always been, and remain, in my prayers Mr. Vanderboegh. Take care of yourself and enjoy whatever break you give yourself. You deserve it.