Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yes, it is true. I have turned Paul Helmke and he is now an undercover asset of the Three Percenters.


I seal the deal with Paul Helmke. He is now one of my deep cover assets for the Three Percent movement.

Perhaps in answer to this from the El Guapo of Citizen Disarmament, "NRA Board Members in the Tank with Domestic Terrorists," Patrick at Where Angels Fear to Tread reveals "Brady Board Members In The Tank With Threepers And Oathkeepers."

Helmke just looks like he is urinating glass slivers. It is all just an act for the camera. ;-)

9 comments:

Brock Townsend said...

Now, that was good!

Anonymous said...

Good work! Heheh

Patrick said...

Thanks for the linkage and you got it in one. CSGV has been posting the HuffPo hit piece on Twitter all day. I got tired of it and decided to have some fun.

Anonymous said...

Nothing like deep cover ops.

How are the SPLC agents coming along?

:-)

AP

tom said...

Damn, I read the linked articles and just found out I am only pretending to have discontinued my NRA life membership a number of years ago so I could cozy up to you and the other gun-banners!

or

I'm still friends with the NRA and am some sort of whack job that likes to deer hunt but doesn't like to deer hunt and might be some sort of weird skinhead with hair and no Nazi affiliations.

Thanks everybody, for waiting so long to tell me.

I feel cheap and confused!

Μολὼν λαβέ

WarriorClass III said...

Damn! Our inside man uncovered!

Oh well, we still have Erik Von Holder.

WarriorClass
III

CorbinKale said...

Wow, we really ARE everywhere! lol

Pat H. said...

Horwitz is actually a fun read, it's so far off the truth as to come across as some kind of Monty Python skit.

Like, "we've uncovered a youtube video", to which I'd have replied, "do show that around, Josh old man, we posted it for that purpose."

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Clinton for a sec. But it looked like his pants were zipped.