Sunday, December 30, 2012

Why don't you threaten us with something we're scared of? Piers Morgan: So cartoonishly anti-American that if he didn't already exist, we'd have to invent him.

King George the Third's representative in the unwashed colonies speaks: "Deport me? If America won't change its crazy gun laws... I may deport myself."
Ooooh. This guy is so cartoonishly anti-American that if he didn't already exist, we'd have to invent him (sort of like CSGV). His confrontation with Larry Pratt has gone viral and he, with the help of Diane Feinstein, has done more to unite American firearm owners than anything else I've seen the past twenty years. I mean, why doesn't he threaten us with something we're scared of?
Personally, if he goes I will miss him. He daily reminds us all of the collectivist dangers we fight.

3 comments:

SWIFT said...

Bye Piers. When you get home, be sure to take pleasant, nostalgic, stroll through South London. Unarmed of course. You commie POS!

Anonymous said...

(In best Tweetie Bird voice over):
"I wike him. He's silly."

B Woodman
III-PER

Anonymous said...

A' pier'. is something you tie a boat to. What`s his real name ?. Ya gotta be amused by the way 'they' all give themselves some tricky little cute name like 'Wolf '. Either that or they`ll play that ' three name - remember me ' game.American " GUN`S ! " and their ability to use them , did`nt seem to bother the Limey`s a few year`s ago when they were facing the very real prospect of having hob nailed boot`s stuck up their ' Tea Time !' asses.