Sunday, December 23, 2012

Gun Restrictions Have Always Bred Defiance, Black Markets

For reasons of their own, most people, in many countries, defy anti-gun laws
Just how do you shut down underground craftsman who don’t seem to require much more than their skills, some scrap metal, and access to Third-World tools that barely begin to compare to the equipment in the garages of many Western suburbanites?
That’s a rhetorical question. The evidence suggests that underground manufacturers will step up to meet any demand that arises.

5 comments:

Eleutherius said...

Consistent with this:

http://www.savvysurvivor.com/black_market_guns.htm

Anonymous said...

That was a fantastic article.

bloodyspartan said...

We do not need a Black market just another excuse to be cowardly and Not Do our Duty.

Anonymous said...

Many years ago I picked up (for $10 American) a hand made 12-gauge pistol while in SouthEast Asia. It is shorter than a Colt Commander and I will admit I am afraid to fire it. I loaded it once and the end of the shotshell was only 1/2 inch from the end of the barrel. I think if I did fire it that the hammer would probably get imbedded in my forehead. I think something factory made by Smith & Wesson or Colt would be a lot safer. If you do not have a gun now, it might be too late.

Anonymous said...

they really aren't too terrible hard to make yourself....if people want guns bad enough they will get them