Saturday, December 10, 2011

Oh, and just so you know. . .

I couldn't have done this week without Larry Pratt and the folks of Gun Owners of America. Larry picked me up at the airport, gave me a place to stay, motored me around (save one memorable trip last night by myself on the DC Metro from the National archives out to Springfield, Virginia where Larry lives). Larry, who I have known and fought beside in the gun control wars since the 90s, is one of the finest Christian gentlemen I know. An early helper to the Coalition of Willing Lilliputians, he helped get congressional attention for the whistleblowers. When I am not downtown in DC causing trouble, they let me set up my laptop at GOA offices in Springfield so I can cause more trouble. A great guy, a great organization. Citizens all, in the best sense of that word. Mike III

1 comment:

Travis McGee said...

Big thumbs up to Larry Pratt and GOA! Real stand up guy!