Thursday, July 21, 2011

Via the Coalition of Willing Lilliputians Broadcast System. How to contact Vanderboegh while he is in DC.

-----Original Message-----
From: georgemason1776
To: Georgemason1776
Sent: Thu, Jul 21, 2011 10:40 am
Subject: Via the Coalition of Willing Lilliputians Broadcast System. How to contact Vanderboegh while he is in DC.

I am now deep behind enemy lines just across the river from Mordor-on-the-Potomac. Unfortunately where I am staying and working does not have cell phone coverage for my ghetto Boost Mobile phone. I will be on the net most of the time working when I am not consulting with my deep cover assets like Waldo, so if you need me, drop me an email. I will then call you back on another line. I will be returning to B'ham next Wednesday. Until then, I intend to wreak as much psychic havoc I can upon the Gunwalker conspirators and will be covering the Tuesday hearing in person. A lot of folks contributed gas money so I could get here and I intend to see that they get their money's worth.

Mike
III

"I aim to misbehave." -- Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, Serenity, 2005.

;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yo dawg. You needz VVirgin Mobile fo sho!

Dennis308 said...

Give 'em HELL Mike, Give 'em Hell.

You know we will want a DETAILED After Action Report. So watch your 6 so you can give that report when Ya get Home.

Dennis
III
Texas