Friday, July 29, 2011

Richard Serrano character references. "He is part of the old Holder clean-up crew." Serrano responds to my email.

After I posted the "modified limited hangout" story below, I received the following character references on Richard Serrano from folks familiar with his record on past scandals.

Said one:
Richard S has always been a "Player" all the way back to the early Waco days, and OKC. That includes carrying the Government's water and covering their collective asses when they are too exposed...Do Not expect too much from him.

He always pulls the "fair and balanced" journalism BS, especially when it's not, he ain't no "Fox-kind-of-Guy!" He is part of the old Holder clean-up crew, an arms-length pussy! DO NOT TRUST HIM! Use him, but no trusting him with anything important.


Another reminded me of our mutual friend J.D. Cash's opinion of him:

JD was convinced Serrano was pretty much a shill for DOJ, with the occasional pretense of being a hard-hitting reporter... I'm not sure, but you've certainly put him on notice...

And I go back to who coordinates inter-agency matters involving a foreign country... ummm???


LATER: Just received this in from Serrano responding to my email.

-----Original Message-----
From: Serrano, Richard
To: 'georgemason1776@aol.com'
Sent: Fri, Jul 29, 2011 11:20 am
Subject: RE: You write as if those were the only emails and the only contacts between O'Reilly & Newell.

I write what I know, when I know it. If you have more Newell-White House emails, you have my email address.

8 comments:

Mike L. said...

Mike,
Just a quick note to say God Bless you, and all that you do. So that you know you are getting support from all quarters.
I have sent up a prayer for your health and safety.

Mike L.

Ashrak said...

I am thinking this part of the "clean up crew's" efforts too.

"I therefore determine that significant transnational criminal organizations constitute an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security, foreign policy, and economy of the United States, and hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2011/07/25/executive-order-blocking-property-transnational-criminal-organizations

Grog said...

I'm throwing the BS flag on this one, for two reasons:

A-a DC reporter of his experience level has access to "off the record" information, so it's fair to estimate that he's heard of this debacle before this.

B-He could have joined you and David last year if he was serious about bringing this to public knowledge.

Looks like selective reporting to me.

Grog
III

sweggen said...

" I write what I want people to know, when I want them to know it."

Mark Matis said...

All the news that fits his views. He just aspires to work for the Gray Lady. Or as she is more properly called these days, that "New York Whore..."

Dennis308 said...

Other e-mails between Newell and White House WOULD be VERY interesting indeed.

Mike do you have anything more on what Melson said in his interview with Congresscritter Staff, I seem to be lacking some information on this Subject.

Dennis
III
Texas

Tactical to Practical said...

"...I write what I know when I know it..." No he doesn't! Hey, I thought he was an "investigative journalist," he didn't check to see if there where or weren't additional e mails...Oh, I'm sorry, that would have been counter-productive to his silly little spin to minimize your position...he still is a masterful spinner for the Feds. Shame on you Richard, picking on a poor ol "fat guy" like that! Why don't you play those games with Holder? Oh Yea, He'd cut you off, wouldn't he. Some things never change, huh Richard?

Regards,
Mike McNulty
COPS Productions
Waco- The Rules of Engagement

Aiken Patriot said...

He's on an errand to find out how much you know.