Thursday, May 6, 2010

Since the Times Square bomber isn't a demonic, gun-owning Southern white boy Tea Partier, his case is "sad."

Terrorist: What do you know?

Gary Johnston: I heard there might be a large terrorist attack. If you tell me what it is, maybe I could help out.

Terrorist: Get out of here! We have put out a jihad on the infidels because they destroyed our lives. What do you know about pain and sadness?

[Gary pauses, recalls sounds of gorillas roaring]

Gary Johnston: I was just a boy when the infidels came to my village in their Blackhawk helicopters. The infidels fired at the oil fields and they lit up like the eyes of Allah. Burning oil rained down from the sky and cooked everything it touched. I could only hide myself and cry as my goats were consumed by the fiery black liquid death. In the midst of the chaos, I could swear that I heard my goats screaming for help. As quickly as they had come, the infidels were gone. It was on that day I put a jihad on them. And if you don't believe it, then you'd better kill me now, because I'll put a jihad on you, too.

Terrorist: I like you. You have balls. I like balls. -- Team America.


"Durka, durka, Mohammed Jihad!"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds all too familier. Haven't we heard this story before, during the '60's and '70's? Children of wealthy, educated, respected, high position (add your own adjective here) families, suddenly go astray and join the Weathermen / hippie cults / Charles Manson / Islam / Black Panthers / VietCong / other subversive group, and set out to tear down the world in order to rebuild it in their own half-baked
ill-conceived notions of Utopia.

Indeed, there is nothing new under the sun.

Just try the half-baked bastard. If found guilty, take him out behind the barn and shoot him. I volunteer to be on the firing squad.

B Woodman
III-per

Dennis308 said...

Bull Shit that this Ass Hole had a much better life and more opportunities than I did.
If I set a bomb in Times Square would the press be showing any sympathy towards me HA.but then again IF I made a bomb it Would go boom and not fizzle-fizzle.
Take the Piece of Shit along with the shit for brains author of this article to Time Square and Hang´em both.Or is that punishment reserved for only Americans.

Dennis
III
Texas

Bob said...

this is great information on the times square bombing

Anonymous said...

Wow, you can almost hear the violin playing in the background of that tripe. "Oh noes, he lived in a gated, bland house and his daddy didn't get a promotion..."

Although not convicted, someone accused of attempting to bomb Times Square *should* be "languishing in jail, facing charges".

Anonymous said...

This episode can be used to illustrate the bias, racism, and bigotry rife throughout the establishment media. Can anyone deny that if the accused had been a white male involved in Constitutionalist or libertarian causes, the same people now wringing their hands over his tragic situation would be calling for his summary execution?