Thursday, May 6, 2010

And while I'm in a Team America mood. . .

Judge Wexler: You got to do something! Help me!
Ray: Don't talk to me; talk to my attorney.
Louis Tully: And that's me! My guys are still under a judicial mistrangement order... that blue thing I got from her! They could be exposing themselves!
Peter Venkman: And you don't want us exposing ourselves! -- Ghostbusters II.


I went over to the official North Korean News website to get my daily English lesson:

This is little short of self-exposing that the authorities are in their dying breath, thrown into a dilemma, it noted.


Gee, I wish I could write like that.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

link not found

Anonymous said...

link good, engrish bad.

Bill (Bad Cyborg) Mullins said...

What's on that site is English?

Coulda fooled me.

Hope their engineering is HALF as good as their English translation.

Dennis308 said...

Typical Progressive B/S looks like a lot of the same B/S we have here.

Dennis
III
Texas