Saturday, February 4, 2012

I'm back, praise the Lord.

Back safe after getting groped AND run through the naked machine at Reagan. Pity the poor TSA bastard whose brain has that image etched on the backs of his eyeballs forever. He's probably still shaking and retching. Got that little friendly TSA reminder that they searched both my bags containing computers. Connecting flight delayed in ATL so I just got home. I may get a chance to post Deception Plan tonight, or I may wait until tomorrow. God bless all of you who made it possible. I'll have more on exactly what "it" is that your money bought tomorrow, too.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Comps scanned and copied no doubt...

Why would you not maintain custody of your laptop in your carry on?

Anonymous said...

You know, if you declare a gun in your bag it's rifled through in your presence then sealed instead of being searched by some chimp out of your sight. It doesn't have to be much of a gun.

Just don't get a room in Sauron's lair.

drjim said...

God bless, Mike, and welcome home!

Anonymous said...

obama/calderon joint press in Mexico City back in 2009.. start watching after the minute 9:30 going forward..specially min 10:30 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtNEuNsiebg

AJ said...

Get some rest.

Gunny G said...

Welcome out of the sewer. You are doing yeoman's work.

Chaplain Tim said...

Make sure to take at least two showers to get the stink of Mordor off you.

Anonymous said...

When I traveled on work related trips, my bag were always searched and TSA would kindly leave a notice that they have done such. Upon my return home, I would pack my bags and flip the TSA notice over and write- YOU FUCKING DIRTY COMMUNISTS!" and place it on top of my bags before zipping them closed. I wanted to make sure they understood what I thought of them when TSA opened my bags to search again.

Anonymous said...

Mike,

Thanks for your dedication and work.
Welcome home!

One Hundred Heads Insurance Co. LLC
III

Anonymous said...

Great work, dude!