Friday, September 23, 2011

Confederate Yankee also observes the strange inactivity of Eric Holder's punkass flunky boy, Patrick Leahy.


Leahy: "You know, sir, it really is embarrassing when you call me your bitch in public."

"Leaky" No More.

I understand from one Senator Leahy's constituents -- who kindly forwarded my original "punkass flunky boy" post to the Senator's office and then followed up with a phone call -- that he and his staff REALLY don't like for him to be called "Eric Holder's punkass flunky boy." The telephone exchange was heated and short.

Of course, all the Senator has to do to avoid the moniker is have serious hearings on Gunwalker. But of course that will never happen, for he is, truly, Eric Holder's punkass flunky boy.

4 comments:

Bob said...

I think this one needs to be a meme.

"Patrick Leahy Is Eric Holder's Punkass Flunky Boy."

There ya go, folks. Copy, paste, and post to your own blogs.

bondmen said...

Gentlemen,

If I were a homosexual I think I would be excited to notice Senator Lay-he has what appears to be a flat head on top (in the picture with him handing Eric Holder). And were I so inclined I suppose I might dream about that flat spot as a landing strip for my cold beer or my glass of bourbon. This is a far as my sensibilities will carry me however, I trust you get the picture in all its ugliness!

Tell me which is worse, that image ^ or the fact Lay-he is Eric Holder's "punkass flunky boy"?

Anonymous said...

I say we call him Pattie "Pushkins" Leahy. Fitting Title for the Administrations Butt-Boy.

SiGraybeard said...

I think we should just crank it up one more notch and call him "Eric Holder's Punkass Flunky Peg Boy".

The first time I came across the term peg boy and looked it up, my reaction was, "They have a word for that??"