Friday, September 23, 2011

Sipsey Street Exclusive: ATF agent in LA office commits suicide.

Awaiting my re-scheduled flight (won't be into Chicago until after 8pm now), I was informed about the suicide of ATF agent Jeff Ryan of the LA Field Division. He had an EEOC case that had, according to one of my sources, "whistleblower implications." This is certainly unrelated to Gunwalker, but it is indicative of the living hell that ATF executives can make of an agent's life when they choose to do so. The case was progressing, but Mr. Ryan apparently decided to check out prematurely. I will have more information when I hear it.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmmm.... Suicide or "Fostered"?

Anonymous said...

I was going to ask did they find him in a National Park?


Grenadier1

Ashrak said...

With all the AK talk, I was thinking more along the lines of Abu Nidal......

J. Travis said...

Looks like EVERY Federale in every agency should have a special file, "to be opened only in case of my death."

Just sayin'

Anonymous said...

It's an indication as to how far the fedgov has fallen when my first thought after reading that
was "Vince Foster?".

Anonymous said...

Well at least he didn't go postal.....

j said...

Perhaps he was served a helping of the Clinton's special brew, Foster & Brown.

Anonymous said...

I pray he found the peace in death he didn't have in life.

SiGraybeard said...

Yeah, what anon0943 said.

Anonymous said...

A tragic indicator that the pressure has reached the top. Turn up the flame. I want to smell the singed feathers on Holder's chickenshit ass.

And yeah...I'd investigate that "suicide" real good.

Jaybuck said...

Another unnecessary death attributed to "gun walker." There should be shame & guilt to spare around the White House and the DOJ....... if anyone there still has a conscience.

Anonymous said...

I wonder, is there like a maximum number of taps to the back of the head that should not be exceeded for it to still be considered a suicide?