Sunday, April 7, 2013

Schedules within schedules. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends."

It was my intention to go to Knob Creek this coming weekend, but that was predicated upon my sending off the final of Absolved and having the resources, neither of which seems likely at this moment. On the other hand, I have been invited to speak at the Oath Keepers' rally on Lexington Green on Friday 19 April which, since a ride has been offered, I am inclined to accept. A complicating factor is the doctors' decisions regarding my fistula repair, which is an unknown at the moment. I can certainly put off whatever it is until after the weekend of 19-21 April. I suspect that Lexington (and there is another rally in Connecticut the next day, though I am not on the speaker's roster for that one) will be a necessary trip given current events. "Once more unto the breach, dear friends."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ucediaza 3020You won't see much a Knob Creek this year anyway, With little ammo to buy, and what's out there at 100%++ markups I don't think this years "shoot" will be much. Mostly people looking for ammo bargens that no longer exist

Anonymous said...

I'm of the opinion that anywhere in the Northeast is no man's land for free Americans. I would urge all Americans to completely avoid travelling to anywhere in the Northeast, including the state of New York. I don't plan to spend any money in that part of the country or to travel there... at all, the rest of my life. That thinking also includes Colorado and California. Mike, I hope you don't go to any event there. It just ain't worth it. I don't care if all the people who live in those states who voted for the traitors who passed all that anti-second-amendment legislation go broke and starve.
- Old Greybeard

Anonymous said...

Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more;
Or close the wall up with our English dead.
In peace there's nothing so becomes a man
As modest stillness and humility:
But when the blast of war blows in our ears,
Then imitate the action of the tiger;
Stiffen the sinews, summon up the blood...

III