Friday, January 11, 2013

"We Must Defy Them."

Latest from Kurt Hofmann: What GOP and 'gun lobby' should be willing to yield: Absolutely nothing.
Give them nothing. Not an inch, not a millimeter. Fight them every step. Fight them as if our lives and liberties depend on it, because they do. Draw inspiration not from Neville Chamberlain, but from Winston Churchill (see sidebar video).
We may still lose, and restrictive new laws may still pass. Then we must defy them. And if that fails, the fight is still not over.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes!!!

Anonymous said...

"Give them nothing.....but take from them EVERYTHING."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHxIssSROjk

300....great flick.

Anonymous said...

Negotiations have been over for me for a long time. If they want to make me a criminal by passing illegal laws, so be it. I accept the title with gusto.

Anonymous said...

I will not comply.

Edwin III

Anonymous said...


Not such a bad thing to be branded criminals by Communists, we stand in good company.

Yank lll

LT Prepper said...

I am a soldier. I know what war looks like, what it sounds like, smells like, what it feels like in my soul.

I stand today in the twilight of my nation’s grace, looking into the darkness of impending war.

But I am a soldier, and I know what must be done; and so I shall put away my sadness and I shall harness up the bitter steed of war, and gird myself up for the battle; and I shall ride out to meet the enemies of Liberty; not in rage, not for anger sake or the hope of vengeance; but because I swore an oath before God, to jealously guard our Republic and its Constitution against all enemies; Him I shall not disappoint, for He is my Hope and my Trust.

Read the whole post - http://ncrenegade.com/editorial/a-time-to-kill/