Saturday, March 12, 2011

Government Monopoly of Force advocates call me a "Militia Terrorist." "Lions! And Tigers! And Bears! Oh, my!"

After midnight at Josh Horwitz' house.


Earlier this month the citizen disarmament and "government monopoly of force" advocates of the Coalition to Stop Gun Violence led by Josh Horwitz, the "El Guapo" of gun control, were the subject of my derision.

They must have been on vacation because they just noticed my post from the first of this month. My thanks to Kurt Hofmann, who forwarded this CSGV Twitter alert:

"Militia terrorist who told followers to "break their windows" during health care debate targets CSGV. #p2... http://fb.me/HkLKv3bE"


"Targets?"

What I concluded in the aforesaid article was:

"Don't want to lose at the government game of Monopoly when your life, liberty and property is on the line?

Then don't play."


Does this sound like "targeting CSGV" to you?

And by what right do they call me a "terrorist"? What buildings have I blown up? Who have I killed to wreak terror upon the population? Have I even advocated these things? Now if they called me a "vandal," maybe. But terrorist?

Of course when it comes to the armed citizenry of free Americans, these hoplophobic bedwetters always get nervous. Indeed, they would be more comfortable if we were all subjected to this sort of "government monopoly of force."

19 April 1993.

It has been said that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Advocates of government-sponsored terror -- the logical conclusion of "monopoly of force" -- are more properly described as "terrorists" than the people who resist tyranny by advocating righteous self-defense of life, liberty and property.

9 comments:

Kurt '45superman' Hofmann said...

I'm a little miffed with CSGV--they're also crediting the "extremist" Oath Keepers for something I wrote.

WarriorClass said...

It wasn't the militias supplying rifles to the Mexican drug cartels.

WarriorClass
III

LarryA said...

"Freedom fighter" v "terrorist"
If you're fighting so you can live your life the way you want to you're a freedom fighter. If you’re fighting to make others live their lives the way you want them to you’re a terrorist.

Pat H. said...

Josh Horwitz is one of those odd combinations of personalities, he's a pretty even mixture of Pharisee and Sonderkommando.

He really would willing lead other Jews to the waiting chambers, only he'd consider himself above the fray, doing them a favor, giving them something they needed.

Scott J said...

"And by what right do they call me a 'terrorist'? What buildings have I blown up? Who have I killed to wreak terror upon the population? Have I even advocated these things? Now if they called me a 'vandal,' maybe. But terrorist?"

Preperation of the battlespace.

They have this list you see. One day they will make a push that no one on "the terrorist list" should be allowed to have guns.

Those on the list who resist turning them in are just terrorists getting what they deserve you see and John Q. Public will cheer their demise.

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered about that photo of the armor assaulting the Davidian compound....what's the flag flying form the antenna of the Bradley? I've never seen a higher resolution photo, but it looks like the Alabama flag. Anybody know?

BoarHawg

Dutchman6 said...

It is in fact an Alabama flag as it is an Alabama-based FBI crew inside. To our eternal shame.

Cameraman said...

The only real terrorist. are the ATF, and Parts of the FBI, Oh! I left out Homeland Security...

Ed said...

Several reports state the BATFE raised the BATFE flag on the compound's flagpole after the fire, replacing the Davidian flag with the Star of David that was previously flying.

Why does that resemble a military force conquering a country? Even the U.S. military forces were constrained from raising the U.S. flag over Iraq as it would send the wrong message of conquest instead of liberation.

Besides, what U.S. government "police" law enforcement agency raids a location carrying their own distinct agency flag to raise? It appears part of the action plan for the raid to demonstrate "ownership" of the location - conquest, not liberation.