Sunday, October 31, 2010

The NRA, the Lairds of Fairfax and the "Homintern": Wayne and Chris out of the closet? A tidbit of information that could explain much.

The Lairds of Fairfax: Wayne and Chris.





”All the ‘artists’ with a capital A, the parlor pinks, and the soprano voiced men are banded together…I am afraid they are a sabotage front for Uncle Joe Stalin." --Harry S. Truman 1946


"Give 'em Hell Harry" was talking about something that homosexuals themselves had dubbed the "Homintern."

"The word 'Homintern', which I coined in 1939, is attributed to Auden, who used it in an article in the Parisian Review about 1941, and has passed into the language. A takeoff on Comintern (Communist International), it was meant to convey the idea of a global homosexual community." –Harold Norse


The term is still used today in approving fashion by homosexuals, witness this site.

"Anthony Powell suggested that his friend Jocelyn Brooke invented the term that Harold Nurse tells us Auden stole from him. Whoever invented it provided us with a splendid word to explain the social and cultural power of homosexuality." –Patrick Higgins


Now that we have that established, a word before plunging into the depths. I am a Christian. I am commanded to love the sinner and hate the sin, and yes, I think homosexuality is a sin. I have been acquainted many homosexuals over the years, some in close association in a work setting. Virtually all were very unhappy people, but some I would have trusted my life with. There are Threepers who are homosexuals. In the history of freedom fighters, some of the most effective were homosexual. There was a French resistance homosexual who seduced Wehrmacht, SS and Gestapo officers, gathered intelligence from them and then slit their throats -- many, many throats. I use him as the archetype for a similar character in a chapter of Resolved, the Absolved sequel.

That said, I have also noticed over the years that homosexuals (in settings other than war), being a despised minority, watch out for each other, even if they themselves despise the individual they are protecting. This is hardly restricted to homosexuals, it is a human trait -- think cops or Masons.

Now, here is why I told you all that to lay the groundwork for:

In a comment to Eric Erickson's article in July, "NRA Now Leans Toward Endorsing Harry Reid," commenter carlosperdue wrote:

The Homintern

Of course the NRA protects Kagan. She’s part of the Homintern. Prominent members include: Larry Craig, David Brock, Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, Mike Huffington, Emmett Tyrrell, David McGreevey etc.


Later, he explained in greater detail:

The HomIntern, Pt 2

carlosperdue Saturday, October 16th at 10:48PM EDT (link)

“Of course the NRA protects Kagan. She’s part of the Homintern. Prominent members include: Larry Craig, David Brock, Wayne LaPierre, Chris Cox, Mike [& Ariana] Huffington, Emmett Tyrrell, David McGreevey etc.”

Forgot to include Lindsey Graham (and many more). Graham’s the RINO Queen of SC who drooled over Kagan in the hearings. No wonder LaPierre made sure Kagan was confirmed and put Larry Craig back on the NRA board.

This is interesting, from a lefty website:
http://www.bartcop.com/1650.htm

“Subject: Wayne LaPierre

I don’t care where a person’s compass may point them. But, it does bother me when someone is a hypocrite in the political arena…Wayne Lapierre is endorsing Jerry Kilgore for governor of Virginia in media ads saying Kilgore stands for the same family values that Wayne had as a child growing up in Roanoke.

Well, while Wayne Lapierre was in high school in Roanoke (Patrick Henry High class of ‘67) he was my brother’s lover. Their affair lasted past graduation and on during the anti Vietnam war protest marches they attended in 1969. Not only is Wayne Lapierre gay (not that there’s anything wrong with that) but he protested the Vietnam war. Now he’s touting his high ground morality and family values. That I have a problem with. -Archie in Roanoke”


Pretty specific. Is there anything to this? If only some patriot with money would put a PI on the case. It’s a pinko website, but they probably have a natural edge in knowing who’s gay…

Also interesting:
http://articles.latimes.com/1997-06-16/local/me-3870_1_david-brock/2
Confessions of a [Homosexual] Hit Man for the Right
David Brock, whose article sparked Paula Jones’ suit, has second thoughts.
By Lars-Erik Nelson

“[Brock] retaliates by charging that there is a “secret society” of homosexuals in high-level posts at the Republican National Committee and on the staffs of conservative congressmen and think tanks.”

I.e., the “Republican” HomIntern caucus. David Brock is the American Spectator’s homosexual former “investigative journalist” who protected Wayne LaPierre by doing a hit piece on the board faction that was trying to wrestle the NRA back from the beltway vampires who have now taken over. Brock was later fired for being too nice to Hillary Clinton in one of his books. Angry over being fired, he outs the existence of a secret “Republican” homosexual society in an Esquire magazine interview.

Anyone see a pattern?


Now I'm not calling, as is carlosperdue, for anyone to put a bug in Wayne's bedroom, or for a PI to crawl gay bars with Chris. But I do think that, if true, this explains much of their decision-making at the helm of the NRA on certain issues and when dealing with certain people.

Hey, I never met the guys. Maybe Sebastian at Snowflakes in Hell can comment. He knows them both personally.

General Sebastian Snowflake, Homintern stooge? "Hey! Just because 'LaPierre' means 'the peter' in French, well, that doesn't mean anything does it? . . . I mean, well, you know, I always thought he was my best buddy. I've got a picture with his arm around me. Just because I always parrot everything he says, no matter how ridiculous. . . Do you really think he's gay? . . . Hold me, Bitter!"

"I won't hold you Sebastian, but I'll hold Bitter for you. And I want to thank you for all those kind words when everyone was saying bad things about me during my confirmation."

"Verrry interesting."

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

It certainly does answer a lot of nagging questions and mysterious decisions made by the Queens of Fairfax. It would also account for their strange desire to screw all of us..........

Mark Matis said...

??? You've already started a sequel to Absolved? When is the first going to print?

Anonymous said...

How often have I said to you that when you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth?--"Sherlock Holmes"

Well, there it is. This may bring joy to the Pink Pistols, but my shootin' buddies ain't gonna like it one damn bit. ;^[

MALTHUS

Anonymous said...

Afterthought: Wayne "The Peter" Pierre and Chris Cox(ucker). It was hidden in plain sight all along...

We should have taken a clue from E A Poe's "The Purloined Letter."

MALTHUS

Defender said...

I've gotten that vibe every time I've seen LaPierre on video.
I personally don't care who someone loves, as long as they love rather than hate. I have an openly homosexual third cousin, and I respect him more than my closet-adulterous brother-in-law.
Being the prez of an overwhelmingly conservative cause organization is the perfect cover, isn't it, Wayne? Being the pastor of Westboro "God Hates Fags" Baptist Church must be an even better one.
Anyway, seen the video of Obama being shouted down by AIDS research activists the other day? They're very angry at another broken campaign promise.
Tuesday is gonna be a rout.

Anonymous said...

Who's just figuring that out? Is their superpower Stating The Obvious?

I do think you're making a strategic error, which allows the left to denounce you, and the 3%. No one will visit this site who hasn't already, but the media will use this to marginalize you by saying you're stating that anyone who disagrees with you is a homosexual (as a pejorative).

Aside from that, I think the better explanation is The Political Elite.

Sean said...

There has never been a country either run or influenced by these sodomites, that wasn't run into the ground by them. But y'all go right ahead, be "accepting", and "compassionate", and "loving", and see where it gets you. Just don't bother me about it, I think of homosexuals, lesbians and the like the same way I do communists.

Anonymous said...

Reid & Murkowski re-elected; election stolen from Anglen, Miller and the People. Thanks NRA!

Anonymous said...

I love Cox.

-Wayne LaPierre