Friday, February 5, 2010

"I am Spartacus!"


Hey gang,

Remember this?

Well, James P. "Little Jimmy" Vann of the ATF Chief Counsel's Office is REALLY, REALLY interested in getting in touch with CPT Ramsey A. Bear. If you see CPT Bear in your A.O., be sure and remind him of that.

On a related note, just in case you wanted to drop him, oh, I don't know, a postcard or something showing local color (you know, like tourists buy), his address is:

James P. "Little Jimmy" Vann
Chief Counsel's Office, BATFE
99 New York Avenue, NE, Room 5N 540
Washington, DC 20226 USA

Be sure and tell him you wish he was there.

Mike
III

PS: Keep it clean.

2 comments:

Dakota said...

I spewed all over my screen when I scrolled over to address .... "little Jimmy"

Anonymous said...

I think the current arrangement is just fine.

Cpt Bear talks to you, you post it on the web, Li'l Jimmy gets to read it at the same time the rest of us.

And if Li'l Jimmy wants to talk to Cpt Bear, then he can do it in the reverse order above, through you, Mike. I'm Sure Cpt Bear doesn't mind ONE LI'L BIT.

Again, over and over, thanks for the education AND the entertainment (even as unintended as the second part may be).

B Woodman
III-per