Sunday, February 7, 2010

Left at my table at the Birmingham gun show yesterday: CPT R.A. Bear's Business Card



My thanks to Eric S. for scanning this so I could post it.

It was proposed yesterday by a neutral third-party that I offer to rat out R.A. Bear to James P. "Little Jimmy" Vann for $10,000.00 and my choice of any weapon in the evidence vault at the Atlanta ATF field office. I would have to promise not to take it to Houston and sell it to criminals, like a former ASAC did in the infamous "Triple Trace Gun" case.

After considerable thought (lasting 2.25 seconds), I have elected not to become an ATF snitch.

Keep lookin', Little Jimmy.

Keep lookin'.

Mike
III

4 comments:

Ted said...

Only 10 grand for your honor and integrity? That's just insulting. Who do they think they're dealing with? To a just man, those things are priceless.

Anonymous said...

Can I get a portion of the money? I found out Bear's real name and approximate AO -
Real name is Dees, first name Moe... AO is said to be around Montgomery and he is said to be armed and dangerous as well as highly volatile.
Rumored to be in final stages of organizing a shadow Vichy regime, the Statist Police Liaison Corps. operating under cover as some kind of 'rights' group.

Anonymous said...

2.25 seconds!?

I'm ashamed. ;)

kenlowder said...

2.25 sec? For an android that an eternity.