Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Denninger asks: "Will it all come tumbling down?"



Thanks to my good friend Pete at WRSA for a heads up on this.

Denninger asks: "Will it all come tumbling down?" I forwarded this to a reporter this morning, a woman who had interviewed me a couple of days ago. I was trying to get across my opinion during the interview that the revitalization of the armed citizenry, which is equal to what we saw in its heyday in the early 90s, is as much about an existential threat to the society as it is about Obama and gun rights politics (although certainly they play a key role in it).

Go, read. It is sobering stuff.

Mike
III

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting thanks for the heads up!

Tangalor said...

Fantastic article, Mike. Thanks.

Happy D said...

I hate to point this out but many banks were forced to take on the high risk loans by the Government.
This should be taken into consideration.