Thursday, January 16, 2014

Update.

It's been a rocky past couple of days. I had the barium swallow and the conclusion at the moment is that the esophogeal fistula caused by the dropped stitch in my surgery (almost two years ago now) is no longer draining out my back. Of course yesterday just happened to begin with that wound on my back opening up in the shower and copiously draining a serosanguineous cocktail after previously appearing to heal. The docs say it's not coming from the gastric system, but is some sort of localized leftover from when it WAS draining out my back. Keep me in your prayers. The fight goes on. Will try to have more later.

9 comments:

WE3-47-08 said...

Still praying for you; be well.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there. Praying for you.

gfa

MamaLiberty said...

Sounds like progress, even if it isn't particularly satisfying. But now that you are not leaking digestive fluids, perhaps it can actually heal. Prayer wheel spinning...

Anonymous said...

Exodus 15:26
"... I am the Lord who heals you."

Lord, please lay your hand on Mike and heal this problem. We know You can, I believe you will.
Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Lord, please lay your hand on Mike and heal this problem. I know you can, I believe you will.

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you.

Welshman said...

Many prayers on your behalf, Mike.
Anthony

Anonymous said...

You are a good man. Hang in there.

Anonymous said...

Praying for you, Mike.

Might have to try a cork ... or Duct tape!

Kiwi III[DownUnder]