Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Younger generation key to perpetuating 'legal' recognition of gun rights

“Dude, you and your ilk are dinosaurs that are dying off,” a comment troll posted under a story on The Blaze about CNN potentially developing a fiction series conflating Timothy McVeigh with “the gun show culture.” “Most people want greater gun control and and [sic]as soon as tools like you and Ted Nugent have heart attaches [sic], the world would be a better place,” the tolerant “progressive” concluded.

2 comments:

Sean said...

I sired more than half a dozen, and now have grand children, and great grand children. Most can, and do, shoot, regularly. In the last twelve years, I have personally gotten about thirty people to go out and shoot for the first time, and more, at my expense. I give away ammo and guns, and accouterments, often, and where needed, especially since the Drought started. And anyone that I can get to listen is told about fire arms and freedom. I do what I can, whenever I can, and I always end by telling them to teach the next generation, and go get some young people you know to go shooting. I think our main responsibility is to teach and pass on to the next generation, and more, what our endowment was, and will be.

Anonymous said...

Codrea is right with the exception of the Ron Paul movement. Thanks to Ron Paul, millions of young people now associate free speech rights with gun rights. That is the future of gun rights, not the tired old neocons on talk radio and foxnews. Ironically, the old neocon fogeys have done their best to attack and discredit the Ron Paul supporters. It cost them the 2012 election, but it won't stop them from spreading the word and education on gun rights.