Friday, August 2, 2013

Rough night.

Not sure how many posts I'll get done today. My right hand is immobilized with a positional IV through which they are hydrating me and administering antibiotics and dextrose to keep my sugar from crashing, so I'm typing this one-fingered with my left. Right now I'm hungry enough to eat a sick snake as they say up in Winston County, but it sounds like even sick snake is off the menu until at least Monday. On a brighter note, plans for future smuggling are coming together. Do they have sick snake in Colorado? Other than in the state government, I mean.
"Did you bring the sick snake for Vanderboegh?"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang in there Mike. You are in our prayers.

Anonymous said...

Ruck up Dutchman. The resistance needs you!

Sean said...

In my prayers, as always. Hang in there, I had to do that routine several times, and I know the bleh. After you go without it a while, food will taste sweeter, chilled water will be like wine, and small kindnesses will seem like an inheritance.

MamaLiberty said...

Gov. Hickenloopercrap in Colorado is certainly a "sick snake," but I think it would be poisonous to eat... and maybe even dangerous to be to be in the same room.

Hang in there, Mike. We're all pulling for you. :)

FG said...

We're praying every day for you and your family, Mike.

tom said...

When I went to gunsmithing college at the Ackley school in Trinidad, there were some sick snakes, but mostly in the non-gunsmithing administration.

Talked to a friend there the other day who is about to give up the sinking ship, and, sadly, it looks like the school P.O. Ackley founded is circling the drain. If it goes, it's the dumbest thing they ever did as most gunsmithing students paid cash or GI Bill money, not loan money...but I guess the whole country is all about bad loans and dumb gun laws now. Get Well.

Anonymous said...

Did they successfully plug the hole this time?
How long are you gonna be in hospital?

- Old Greybeard

Anonymous said...

LOL (Laugh out Loud) You crack me up Vanderboegh. Wish you well. Hope you heal up and are allowed to be a professional irritant just a little while long. God bless you, Mike.