Friday, September 3, 2010

Well, I did manage to muster up this one email.

From: georgemason1776@aol.com
To: (REDACTED SHORT LIST OF ATF MALEFACTORS)
Sent: Fri, Sep 3, 2010 11:17 am
Subject: Just a personal note to all my ATF friends.

Everybody needs to take a day off once in a while for rest and reflection and today is one of mine. Collecting my thoughts about what the last year of shadow boxing has brought us, I was struck by the following truths:

1. The fly always experiences a momentary sense of triumph when he has just conquered the flypaper.

2. Whatever has happened, is happening now and will happen between now and January will be the subject of oversight hearings by the reinvigorated GOP-owned House and (probably) Senate shortly afterward. Your strategic air cover will be a bit uncovered without Chucky Schumer and the Citizen Disarmament Caucus in absolute power in those vital committee chairmanships to protect you. You might want to compare notes now with James "Waco Jim" Cavanaugh. Now THERE was a guy who could perjure himself and get away with it.

Have a nice day.

Mike Vanderboegh
The alleged leader of a merry band of Three Percenters

PS: Waldo and R.A. Bear both say "Hi!"

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike causes will fail you, even the most important one ever (freedom)
But God will never fail you!
With him you will find fullfillment.

oldsmobile98 said...

Care to elaborate on "whatever has happened, is happening now and will happen between now and January" for the uninformed?

I assume you mean the politics and infighting within the bureau.

Anything else we should know about?

Jay said...

I am the Lord, I change not. Therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

Dutchman6 said...

Oldsmobile98 sez: "Care to elaborate on 'whatever has happened, is happening now and will happen between now and January' for the uninformed?

MBV: Not yet.

"I assume you mean the politics and infighting within the bureau."

MBV: That, and much more. They know what I'm talking about. That will have to be enough for now. I will say that there is nothing more predictable than a rogue bureaucracy.

"Anything else we should know about?"

Yes, but as I said, all in the fullness of time. We here at the Sipsey Street Market serve no scandal before its time. These turkeys put themselves in the oven. We're just waiting for the timer to go off and the little red button to pop out before the public carving knife and the regulatory serving fork.

Mike
III

Anonymous said...

Do tell!

Wait a minute! Don't tell me! I love surprises!

If it's a steak, I want it blood red!

(Mushrooms and onions on the side please! ;^)

Defender said...

Mr. Vanderboegh, you get more done on a bad day than many on their best day. You're an inspiration.

Anonymous said...

This story should get you fired up again. If it's true it will be the biggest gun rights story to come along in a long time.

Texas man convicted of selling to a man with a valid Texas. Driver's license. ATF prosecilutes the seller because the man was an illegal. Gov says he should have reasonably known the man was an illegal. To be honest I can not wrap my head around this one. There has to be more to it. The hypocrisy is off the charts and amounts to a major ATF f$$k up.

http://falfn.com/CrusaderRabbit/?p=1552#more-1552

EJR914 said...

I love turkey! Who will pass the gravy? :-)

Please don't tell, I love suprises, too!

CJane said...

I so love cowardly bad guys getting an ass-kicking from the one they bullied. Sweeeet! I look forward to the one they will get that will put me into a sugar coma. And I can feel it coming soon.