Monday, September 14, 2009

Meanwhile, at a certain D.C. bar frequented by senior executives of the ATF, James P. "Little Jimmy" Vann's girlfriend wants to know . . .



LATER:

Folks,

I sent this post above in an email to Little Jimmy with this comment:

Dear Jimmy,

Although I was in DC this week, I didn't get a chance to stop by your new headquarters and give you one of our Three Percent flags. I just slap ran out of time. I would have liked to have seen the inside of what my buddy "Mad Bob" of the Dogtown Rangers calls, "the concrete asshole of the universe." Perhaps another time. Hope you enjoy the post below.

Have a nice week.

Your special friend,

Mike Vanderboegh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. And sooooo appropriate. As well as applicable to more then one set of "sneaky bastards" within the DC beltway.

Glad you had a good time, & got home safe. Thanks for all the blogging.

B Woodman
III-per

Happy D said...

Nothing wrong with D.C. that instantly sinking into the Potomac would not solve.