I am sure the word "allegedly" should be used as a qualifier, but I think we can stick a fork in this one. It's done. The difference is our man-of-the-hour is a former Soldier. This is also coming on the heels of a call from Al Qeada to kill hetero white people. The fact that is is stealing headlines and short attention spans of the Hoi Polloi with Her Holiness, The Hillary's minor inconvenience.
1. The Suspect Told Police He Was Not Affiliated With Any Groups & He ‘Did This Alone’
2. His Facebook Page Includes a ‘Black Power’ Poster
Ya don't say? What are the odds?
3. Police Are Still Searching Until they Determine There Are No Outstanding Suspects, the Chief Said
B.S. alert again. You cannot tell me that Private Black Hitler can knock out almost two dozen cops and civilians.
4. 4. The Slain Officers Include 4 From the Dallas PD & 1 From the City’s Transit Authority Police
5. 5. Police Took Part in the Planning of the Peaceful Rally & March, the Chief Says
BTW. Yes, black nationalism is very much alive in the military. The military is a microcosm where you get everything under the sun. Farm boys from Iowa that never laid eyes on a black person to the former prostitute from South Central. And yes, they also have the supremacist elements. Just as in the civilian world, some are obviously more tolerated than others.