Monday, August 10, 2015

The Latest From Kurt Schlichter. (But somehow I don't think it's going to be this easy.)

Hillary’s Hipster Army Prepares For The Second Civil War
“Listen up, Half Step,” replied Colonel Reisman. “I’ve had 19 Delta scouts watching that circus you call an army for the last month. You have no intel, you have no logistics, and you have no artillery that can get rounds to its guns, much less put them on target. You aren’t even a soup sandwich. You’re barely a piss biscuit.”
“I…,” Putney began.
“Stop talking. It’s been fun and games up to now, but this freak show stops here. We’re going to shake hands and everyone is going away happy back to Fort Living Room. See, across this line is our home. I have three heavy brigade combat teams ready to counterattack the second we see hostile intent. I have three supporting brigades of artillery, including MLRS, sited in on your axis of advance. You guys turn around, go back to your dorm rooms and coffee houses, and it’s all good. But you come into our home with guns with intent to do violence and we will teach you and your little task force of whiny little hipsters, femboys, and commies what killing really is. Do you read me? Now get the hell out of my sight.”

1 comment:

Moe Death said...

We think that if it was going to be that easy, Principle One of the III code would be learning the words and melody to Kumbayah.
And Domino and I would be out of here...

Thankfully, it's not, and me and that damn whiskey-stealing dog are here for the duration, come hell or high water.

Besides, Domino is tone-deaf and everything she sings sounds like that old country tune, "Where the hell are the whiskey and Chicky-Stix, Daddy?"

Yeah, it's a horrible song, but she sings the bass parts well...

Bill and Domino
III