Saturday, May 11, 2013

Thanks, guys.

It has been, physically and spiritually, a very rough week. There is no doubt that our fight is as much spiritual warfare as physical. And I have to tell you that lately I've been worn down with both. But some well-timed subscription donations and the receipt of three AR mags (destined for Colorado) at the post office today -- in a box marked "Defy. Resist. Evade. Smuggle." -- plus a chance encounter with someone who has me on their prayer list served to buoy my spirits, steel my resolve and reorient me toward the essential and away from the trivial. So I just wanted to say, thanks, guys. I'm still in the fight. But do keep me in your prayers.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Mike, thank you for tirelessly standing up for our god given rights.Also inspiring others including myself to take notice; and intelligent action to keep these rights.

Anonymous said...

You have spiritual air support - very close air support.

Anonymous said...

Will do, Mike. And there's another mag on its way to you FROM Colorado.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Mike.

Anonymous said...

Forget about it Mike. You are the guy that inspires me to keep going with the fight against the bullshit, I pray you stay healthy for a long time with your special talent of shining the light on the cockroaches. I am ineloquently very thankful for your efforts.

Rhovis said...

I hope you are better soon,

Unknown said...

God bless You Mike!

Unknown said...

God Bless You Mike!

Anonymous said...

Don't fear the reaper, just finish the book already. ;P

Charles N. Steele said...

Mike, you are an inspiration to many more people than you know. Keep up your spirits and the fight.