Thursday, March 7, 2013

The tyrant gets twitchy even when thinking about antique firearms in the hands of the peasantry. Holder goes after C&R weapons.

Attorney General Eric Holder Testifies Before the U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary, March 6, 2013
This morning, I’m pleased to join the President, the Vice President, and countless Americans in calling on Congress to enact legislation addressing gun violence – including measures to require universal background checks, impose tough penalties on gun traffickers, protect law enforcement officers by addressing armor-piercing ammunition, ban high-capacity magazines and military-style assault weapons, and eliminate misguided restrictions that require federal agents to allow the importation of dangerous weapons simply because of their age.
I guess every tyrant gets twitchy even when thinking about antique firearms in the hands of the peasantry.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can pry my Ishapore2A1 from my cold dead hands!

Kent McManigal said...

Only a government extremist would consider a freedom to be a "restriction". Yeah, he means a restriction on what he's allowed to do. What a parasite.

Anonymous said...

There are no dangerous weapons, only dangerous people. The most dangerous of those tend to be those driven by dangerous ideas. And from Mr. Holder's point of view, the most dangerous idea circulating today is FREEDOM!

Anonymous said...

My Dragoon is offended.
Imperialists
Communists
Fascist
Collectivists
My Mosin doesn't really care. It goes BOOM when I tell it to!

Maddawg308 said...

No firearm is immune from the gun-grabbers desires to remove them from the hands of anyone but themselves and their Government enforcers.

Skip said...

But Joe likes my coach gun.

Anonymous said...

Geeze..I wish this would start already....before they make me a fellon for not registering my black scary rifles and for not destroying my standard capacity magazines.
Guess I'll have to spend my time developing things that go boom by cellphone and developing plans to deny my enemy food, fuel, water and toilet paper.
Investigate the location of warehouses and supply routes. develop plans to block supply and initiate urban chaos....that won't take much...they only have a 2 day supply.
Once the cities blow up, take cover....the blueshirts will be doing the Martial Law thing and taking no prisoners.
Remember, the most effective weapon in Stalingrad was the sniper.
Hit, run, hide.
This will take years.
III/0317