Monday, February 4, 2013

CNN host Piers Morgan taping show about guns in Katy

A reader sends this link with the comment:
I don't know the owner over there, but he's got to be the dumbest SOB in Texas. Previously he said he supported a ban on on-line ammos sales, for which he got whipped by his customer base until he squeeled like a pig, and now he invites Santa Anna into the Alamo.
I had to send him the following note:
"You people must be the dumbest sons of bitches on the planet to invite that eurotrash Piers Morgan to your shop. And this after supporting the ban of on-line ammo sales. I guess you just can't stand having actual customers at your store. I damn sure won't be there again, and I'll be sure and tell all my friends that you invited this trash into our backyard. Go f-ck yourselves."

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

As Ron White said, "You can't fix stupid."
Between The Immutable Law of Unintended Consequences, and the free market, let's see how quick this dude goes under.

B Woodman
III-per

AJ said...

I don't think Piers has any convictions or heartfelt beliefs. He is just a shit-stirrer and nothing more.

Da Curly Wolf said...

To say I was stunned when I learned that that ratfaced, human imitating pile of shit was in Texas and at a GUN Shop in Texas, tonight.......is an understatement.

Bill Harzia said...

As is becoming usual these days, the linked website does not allow comments.

Gee, I wonder why...

David Forward said...

I just watched a clip of an interview the British Potentate had with Ted Nugent on his show originating in the gun shop. Nugent ate the Brit's lunch, dinner and midnight snack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pkjIMxf0VyU