Monday, June 22, 2009

Been a bit under the weather.

Sorry there were no real substantive posts from me for the past two days. On Friday I came down with what felt like malaria -- teeth-chattering chills alternated with boiling sweats, shaking so much I felt like I was dancing laying down. In addition my foot, which had tentatively healed, has opened up again and become infected. Off to the doctor today, if I can get an appointment. Oh well, "drink water, drive on" as my son would say. Somebody tell the Chaplain. :-)

5 comments:

Matt said...

Silly me, I thought you were working on Absolved. Don't go and die on us without finishing it. I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you didn't catch anything from the Fool on the Green?

Get Well soon!

Your "Bodyguard" from Lexington,

Scott T.
III

GunRights4US said...

I hope you're feeling better Mike.

ParaPacem said...

At the risk of sounding repetitive -
remember that I worked with feet, diabetic and otherwise, for almost 20 years... and I asked you very nicely before you went up Nawth, to take better care of that foot. Feet are THE number one danger for most diabetics... they need to be inspected twice daily, protected, coddled. Like that ancient saying, treat your donkey kindly for it must bear you.

Glad you are going to have it looked at and treated. Please take it seriously and if i can help, you know how to reach me.
Prayers going up from my direction, too.

MPA dragon said...

hope that you are feeling better/
Thanks for the pretty darn fine posts, I didn't find them unsubstantial...