Sunday, November 2, 2014

Another wayward child of the religion of peace.

Faust was indicted in Sept. 2013 by a Pitt County grand jury on 14 charges, including four counts attempted first-degree murder and three counts assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill inflicting serious injury. The indictments said Faust shot the four men because of their “race, color, religion, nationality, or country of origin.” Faust is black; the four victims are white. A search warrant shows police seized several books on the Muslim faith from Faust’s residence as evidence after the shootings.
Al Sharpton, call Eric Holder. . .

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? No "Hate Crimes" multiplier? Additional punishment for me, but not for thee? (I'm a white male whose family NEVER owned ANY slaves)
Social justice, not equal justice, under the law?
Of course I'm being rhetorical here, for the hopeful enlightenment of any Liberals who may happen to read this.
There is so much in this article that I could tear apart.
For one example: I read that this takes place in The People's Republic of Maryland, one HUGE gun-free zone. I think I've made my point. (See also Newtown, CT)

B Woodman
III-per

Anonymous said...

Best for all of us to stop using the phrase, "religion of peace", entirely. Using their own words - and regardless of sardonic intonation by our side - it still grants their useful idiots and the hardcore Islamofascists a fleeting air of legitimacy.

They have none.

I would suggest using "religion of pieces" or something similar to that effect.

Anonymous said...

All I can say is "Concealed Carry" someone should have shot that clown before more were injured. When 911 is minutes away, concealed carry is there Right Now!

Earl Flanigan said...

FAUST?!?! Now there's a Divine Comedy!

LOL. Wonder if Dante ever took this joker into account!

Anonymous said...

Hey, on the upside he's going to find out where a scrawny body like his and a "perty mouth" gets him inside the big house. I'm thinking he's going to get passed around faster than a jug of moonshine at an off-road monster truck event..LOL...