Monday, November 24, 2014

Hat fundraiser update.

Some ugly old man wearing my hat.
Okay. I was a busy little wolverine today. Have got the first 100 hats contracted for and the first 40 will be available to ship the week after Thanksgiving. Price will be $20 each. Shipping will be via USPS and is set at $5.00 for first hat and $2.50 per additional hat in the same order. Send cash, money order or check made out to Mike Vanderboegh, PO Box 926, Pinson AL 35126. For those of you who have already used PayPal, you should have received an answering email. If you didn't get that confirmation, send me an email back. GeorgeMason1776@aol.com.

4 comments:

prambo said...

Incoming!!! via USPS.

WarriorClass III said...

Check for $92.50 for 4 hats in the mail; will I get these in time for Hanukkah?

shadtach said...

I want your hat...
Two that is for 47.50

prambo said...

"Ugly old man..."?

When the hat arrives I'll have my fiancee take a pic, and post it here, if it can be done.

I'll see your "ugly", and raise you two "horrendous" and a "decrepit".