Thursday, November 27, 2014

John has a long mustache. Safe as a bug in a rug in Buckeye land.

Stand down, my dear 100 Heads friends, I am still alive. I will be having a belated T'giving dinner with my mother tomorrow and will be free to do a meet-n-greet either Friday evening or Saturday morn. Email me if you want to get together. Am using a borrowed computer and will try to do some posting by about mid-morning tomorrow. Hope y'all had a blessed Thanksgiving. Do not forget Who it is we give thanks to.

3 comments:

j said...

Had one of the Hundred Heads Life & Casualty group do a slow drive by of your house this afternoon, all looked well. May repeat tomorrow, so let house sitter know that a green pickup truck with two guys in camo is a friendly. they will NOT stop unless anything looks at all suspicious. Happy Thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

Have a Great Holiday,Mike

How's You're Hat sales coming ?

I'm sure it would do well,

thanks for all You do.

Anonymous said...

Hope y'all had a blessed Thanksgiving. Do not forget Who it is we give thanks to.
Obama Right?