Thursday, August 7, 2014

Yesterday about did me in.

The interview for the documentary was, I think, a success. The work involved in rearranging my living room for the shoot was incredible to me though. Just two guys humped in and set up an amazing amount of equipment and then afterward had to repeat the process in the other direction. Furniture had to be rearranged, then rearranged again to get the shot exactly right. Heck, we even had to take down Rosey's pots and pans from the overhead rack to get them out of the way of a portable light. Anyway, although they did most of the work, I still ended up doing too much. Now, having overslept, I'll have to get Rosey to work, but I'll try to have more later.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How and when can we see that documentary?

- Old Greybeard

Anonymous said...

take care of yourself Mr. V.