Wednesday, February 12, 2014

I would like to draw your attention to a comment on my latest open letter to Comrade Michael Lawlor.

Anonymous sez: "I think you are wasting way too much effort on Michole Lawlor. We all know he is vile, despicable, snake like substance lurking in the leaching pipes of septic fields."
My reply: Disagree, respectfully. Lawlor is a win/win for us. If we can discredit/remove Lawlor from the CT gun control apparatus the others, including those in other states, will take notice. If he becomes goaded into doing something stupid to me, we still win only much bigger. Already feedback from within CT state police is "this stupid law and this stupid SOB could get some of us killed." Precisely what I'm warning them about.
Comrade Lawlor must be engaged and driven from the field one way or the other. The fact that he is the despicable character that he is makes it easier. My sources say he is hated and feared even by people in CT who agree with him. No one -- especially the Governor in an election year -- will waste political capital defending a guy they already hate and fear if he can be publicly discredited.
Want me to move on to other things? Help me get the word out about Comrade Lawlor.
-- Mike
III

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you, Mike...

This is win/win for the III percent. And....it's one of the best incidences of poking a tyrant in the eye that I've personally witnessed in my lifetime.

Keep up the good, scratch that, exemplary work!

Anonymous said...

Check the tweets of ‏@MitchRapp334, Mike. Doing everything I can to drive him over the edge...

Anonymous said...

They stand on extremely flimsy wooden chairs ... a swift kick is all that is required to allow the rope to take up the slack!

III

Anonymous said...

CT state police: "this stupid law and this stupid SOB could get some of us killed."

.....they better believe it. You can bet that Mike Lawlor, nor any of his family, will not be the ones breaking down doors.

Go after the supervisors who are out of harm's way, also the mid-level creeps who write the orders, the arrest warrants, etc. You will then see the cursed machine grind to a halt, no matter how loudly the gun-grabbing politicians yell.

Anonymous said...

Heavy flak means you are on target.