Friday, July 5, 2013

More uniformed thuggery by Masshole "authorities." Founders petition God to have their graves moved from Massachusetts

"Will some kind soul please dig up my bones and get them out of the collectivist hellhole that Massachusetts has become? I'm tired of spinning in my grave."
Rumor has it that Sam Adams, Paul Revere and other Founders have petitioned God to have their graves moved from Massachusetts because of outrages like this on the 4th of July: Cradle and Grave of Liberty, Part Deux... Be sure and read the comments. They contain info updating the original story.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, it's not a bad idea. If a few guys could pull off smuggling them out of Mass, I am quite sure that those men would get time off in purgatory...

Anonymous said...

Irony, thy name is
M/ASSHOLEchusetts.
Damn. Just. Damn.
By the graces of a merciful G-d in Heaven, I left Taxachusetts (yes, it was trending toward Libtard-ism even then) many decades ago and have never been back. There have been thoughts about returning for a HS reunion, but now they'll remain that, just thoughts.
As for boycotts, I WILL miss my AR speakers. The old AR 2, 2a, 2ax, 3 & 3a were the best speakers of their era, and would still hold up well today. Sigh.

B Woodman
III-per