The gathering place for a merry band of Three Percenters. (As denounced by Bill Clinton on CNN!)
If you can, keep an eye on your nurses and doctors when they enter your room, make them use the hand sanitizer. My mom caught MRSA in a hospital because the staff were less than fastidious about this.
Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition! Halleluiah this is something you can beat Mike and we can't wait for you to rejoin the front lines in the battle to preserve our Constitution and save our Republic. Reinvigorating the prayer circle by calling on our Creator God is the most powerful thing a patriotic American citizen can do to make the world a better place!
For Good Friday and always:He personally carried our sins in his body on the crossso that we can be dead to sin and live for what is right.By his wounds you are healed.1 Peter 2:24From the top of your head to the tips of your toes.Amen
Mr.Vanderboegh, 3% of readers are overtly wishing you good health and speedy recovery. The other 97% will follow the same pattern as the colonial population. In short, you can count on millions of thoughts and prayers.
Forget the "sanitizer," demand that they wash their hands where you can see them. As an infection control nurse in the 1980s, we tried all those gels and other crap. Good hand washing is the only sure thing... regardless of how many gloves or other stuff they go through. And I'm glad it wasn't something worse in your innerds, Mike. Get well soon!
Ditto on the hand washing issue. Many hospital rooms now have waterless hand sanitizer dispensors near the door. Sorry you're not at home for Eastwer but it's good this is fixable !SB SmithTX
Post a Comment