Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sean Sorrentino advises: Tomorrow last full day for the Gunwalker T-Shirts


I am closing orders for the Gunwalker T-Shirts on Friday at about 4pm. That means that tomorrow, Thursday, is the last full day of ordering for the shirts. It's taken 3 weeks to get a decent order together, so unless the Gunwalker Scandal goes absolutely crazy, this will almost certainly be the last chance to order shirts.

Could you please link to my post http://ncguns.blogspot.com/2011/08/last-full-day-of-gunwalker-t-shirt.html for tomorrow morning? It'd be nice to go out with a bang.

And thanks for all the support before. I don't think I will have nearly enough for the Kriss Vector that I wanted, but I think I might be able to get a Ruger 10/22. Sarah Brady will still cry about that, right?

Sean D Sorrentino

Email: sean@seansorrentino.com

3 comments:

Sean D Sorrentino said...

Thanks for the link. Now if I could only get Congressman Issa to appear on Fox News wearing his Gunwalker T-Shirt.

bondmen said...

He's a smart dresser; he could wear it under a Navy suit coat then pull it open during an appropriate time during a media interview!

I put in a nice order for myself and friends and family. Get 'em while you can folks! Just love to tweak the corrupt establishment.

millerized said...

Gotten great comments on mine. Well worth the money!