Friday, December 6, 2013

Herschel Smith's "Response To Robert Bateman Concerning Guns."

During this misadventure, I was unfortunately introduced to Mr. Bateman on the pages of the Small Wars Journal blog. I invite you to study his prose. Don’t take my word for what I have said and am about to say. Read until you simply cannot stand it any more. He is a scholar, and warrior, and he is good at what he does, and he is great at what he does, and he laments the evil, and he advises and counsels the best, and everyone listens to him, and he knows virtually everything. If you don’t believe me, just listen to him tell you that himself.

2 comments:

Paul X said...

Who the hell cares what this turd thinks?

Anonymous said...

Bateman appears to be the kind of person who believes he has knowledge and influence, but possesses neither. I read some of the articles on his site and found errors too numerous to list. How this pompous leftist, would-be academic found his way into the military surprises me. His current hardship post appears to be in Britain. He appears enamored with the British ban on guns. Pity he does no research on the large number of knife and edged weapon attacks and deaths in Blighty. My guess is that knife crime rates there are higher per capita than in the US. Criminals will always use what is at hand.