Thursday, May 3, 2012

The draft of the contempt citation is out.

CBS announces the news but also claims credit for breaking the original story in a sidebar.
David Codrea is righteously pissed that they did so. (Includes screenshots of emails between CBS, David and myself about how they got the story from us.)
Here is the 64 page draft and summary.
Clinton flack Lanny Davis claims this is a double standard and election year stunt. (Ignoring the fact that if the administration had turned over documents and played straight last year this would be old news already.)
I will look at the report in detail myself tonight and try to give y'all an analysis tomorrow, health permitting. At the moment, I'm working on my own exclusive.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CBS=Consumate Bull Shit

Anonymous said...

Godspeed, sir. I'm an occasional reader over the last 6 months or so and an infrequent commenter. Your work is much appreciated, no matter what happens from here on out.

cmblake6 said...

Shame it isn't treason charges.

luagha said...

If the government had turned over documents and played straight people would be going to jail for violating arms trafficking law. And if Obama signed anything, well.

eddymatthews said...

Still praying Mike.

Michael said...

Reading some of the comments at the linked article made my head spin.

Anyway,I would be shocked if anything came of this.I e-mail and call my Senator (Grassley) on this all the time for what it's worth.

Reminds me of the scene in Team America about sending a strongly worded letter.
It's a sad joke,and not surprising in this country anymore.

Anonymous said...

Still praying for you Mike.
God will get you through this!